Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Brandon & Katelyn!

A year ago when our fourth transfusion for Brandon and Katelyn started to go with poorly with Brandon's heart rate dropping we could never have imagined what lay ahead. Even today I cannot readily remember a lot of the past year. But I never loose the awareness that we have been blessed with miracle after miracle beyond what we could possibly deserve. Brandon and Katelyn are just supposed to be here and I feel a little extra excitement to watch their lifes' purpose on earth unfold. But for today I am just so grateful for the opportunity to raise them and know them. I prayed countless times for the opportunity to do that and my prayers were answered. They bring so much joy to our family. Happy Birthday Brandon and Katelyn, I am so glad to be able to celebrate this day with you!

1 comment:

staci said...

I can't believe it's been a year already!!! Give them extra hugs and kisses from us:)