Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Birthday Party Aftermath

Blake & Derek were so tired today after the non-stop festivities yesterday that they fell asleep in the car on the way home from our errands. This happens sometimes, but I had a very hard time waking them when we got home. Then I got in and quickly began nursing the babies and I couldn't find Derek who I knew he was coming. I kept yelling for him, but he wasn't responding and then when I got up after looking around I found him passed out over the chair. Then I went out to the van and Blake was still out there and was difficult to wake up. He was crying by the time I got him moving and a few minutes after I got him in the house I found him on the landing. It took me more than an hour to wake them peacefully from their afternoon nap.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Very cute.

Rick said...

Wow - now THAT is tired out. Very funny photos. You'll have to show them at their weddings someday.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/