Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Busy July

Work is crazy. We have a lot planned for the 4th of July weekend and all 4 of our kids have Birthdays in July. (Funny how that works with two sets of twins born in the same month.)

Brandon and Katelyn have a party coming up soon. I can’t believe they are almost 1 year old. Here are a couple of recent photos:



Katelyn and friend Brynlie.


No, those aren't oversized plates. Just normal 10" paper plates.



Here are some photos from Blake and Derek’s party today and our family dinner after:















2 comments:

celticgirl said...

I know that I am a member of your family, but I just loved your photos so much that I had to comment.
That first one reallly brought a smile to my face :)
Gorgeous kids!

Michelle Campbell said...

Happpy Birthday Blake and Derek (and Brandon and Katelyn soon). We missed you guys at the family reunion! Sounds like you've been very busy though! You're kids are so cute and I hope we get to see you before they are all in high school. haha. Love you all!!!