Friday, October 24, 2008

California

It’s been a while since our last post. We’ve been busy. We recently returned from a trip to California. The boys had some time off of school and it had been years since we visited my family in California. It was time for the kids to get to know their cousins, aunts, uncles and visit Grandma and Grandpa’s house. We got a chance to go to LEGO Land, Disney Land and the beach. The boys loved all of it.

Our camera quit re-charging part way through the trip. However, with the help of cell phone cameras and getting pictures from the rest of the family, I have a bunch of pictures to post. As we get more from everyone else I’m sure we will continue to post pictures of our trip.


Brandon has recently started tucking his legs under his body when he sleeps. This was taken at our brief stay and my Aunt and Unlce's house in Vegas on our trip. We came into town very late and left very early each time we passed through Vegas.


Brandon with "Fireman" Uncle Nathan.


Cousin's and and Aunt Deanna on a roller coaster at LEGO Land.







1 comment:

Michelle Campbell said...

That looks like so much fun! What a blessing for you guys to go to CA and spend time with your family. I'm sure everyone was so grateful to have you there. The pics are great and I can't wait to see more!! I'm bummed we missed you on your quick stops here in Vegas, but I totally understand. We love and miss you guys!