Friday, September 12, 2008

Costco with 8 kids and 2 strollers

All of our good planning efforts went a bit astray today and we ended up biding our time with a Costco trip with the Sinemas. So my friend Aimee and her 4 kids ranging in age from 9 to 10 months and me and my 4 kids went on a Costco shopping trip. Blake & Derek took turns pushing the Sinema's baby and I pushed Brandon and Katelyn in the double stroller and Aimee did the cart with 3 kids in it. We were a moving traffic jam and no doubt quite a spectacle making out way through the store. I think I got asked at least twice if I had triplets. No, thank goodness - no triplets here! It was a very amusing trip and we always have fun with the Sinemas!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I know you both well enough to ask, what were you two smoking? ALL 8 of your kids. You guys crack me up!